FILTERS & NEUTRALIZERS
X-Factor Series LX
Problem water? Lancaster Water Treatment has a neutralizer or filter that is sure to meet your most demanding needs – from pH correction to the removal of iron, sediment, color, odor and even to improve the taste of your water.
All backwashing neutralizers and filters are equipped with our proprietary state-of-the-art Diamond Line electronic control valve and plated-tank technology that is designed for the best possible service and backwash rates.
Our carbon filters, through filtration and adsorption, remove organic chemicals and other contaminants derived from both natural and industrial sources which cause color, taste and odor problems. There are a variety of filters designed especially to treat common applications in the home.
Our Diamond Line acid neutralizers and filters bring the treatment of household water to a whole new level of quality and convenience with proven system performance.
FILTERS AND NEUTRALIZERS
- Treats water to protect pipes, faucets, water heaters, boilers and all appliances requiring the use of water
- Eliminates blue-green staining associated with low pH water
- Uses a state-of-the-art microprocessor
- Flow rates that won’t disrupt household water pressure
- Simple and easy to run with high-efficiency operation
- Variety of types to treat multiple conditions found in the water supply
- Special carbon filters available to remove synthetic organics, benzene and trichloroethylene
- Removes chlorine and other offensive tastes and odors
- Sediment filters remove dirt, silica, and most suspended matter
- Birm and MTM filters remove iron and manganese and other suspended matter
X-Factor Series LX
ACID NEUTRALIZERS, FILTERS
Lancaster’s acid neutralizers correct low pH water, which in turn protects your pipes, faucets, heaters, boilers and all appliances requiring the use of water. A water softener may also be recommended to remove hardness.
Lancaster’s sediment filters will remove dirt, silica, and most suspended matter from your water supply down to a 20-micron filtering level. Filter AG requires no chemical regenerates – just a simple, periodic backwash.
Lancaster’s carbon filters, through filtration and adsorption, remove organic chemicals and other contaminants which cause color, taste and odor problems.
Note: When using Birm for iron removal, it is necessary that the water contain no oil or hydrogen sulfide, organic matter not to exceed 4-5ppm, the D.O. content equal at least 15% of iron content with a pH of 6.8 or more. If the influent water has a pH of less than 6.8, neutralizing additives such as calcite, corosex or soda ash may be used prior to the Birm filter to raise the pH. A water having a low D.O. level may be pretreated by aeration. Chlorination greatly reduces Birm’s activity. High concentrations of the chlorine compounds may deplete the catalytic coating.
Talk To One Of Our Experts
About Our State Of The Art