- Over 99% Fluoride Removal
- Over 99% Lead Removal
- Over 99% Mercury Removal
- Up to 99% Pharmaceutical Removal
- Over 92% BPA Removal
Now you can get the same clean water you’ve come to expect from Clearly Filtered right from your faucet. Our revolutionary new 3-Stage Under-the-Sink Filtration System installs neatly under your kitchen sink and filters the water coming from your cold water line. After years of engineering and testing, we are proud to offer our most advanced filter option yet!
The best part is the system can be easily installed without a plumber and will provide you and your family with clean water for months to come.
Clean & Safe
- Unprecedented 99.5% Fluoride removal
- Clearly Filtered’s proprietary custom-made filters offer 3 stages of protection from common tap water contaminants
- Filter sets last an average of 1 year
- Leak-proof filter heads have built-in shut off valves which make changing filters a twist (no tools needed)
- Entire unit installs in less than 15 minutes with simple household tools and no need for a plumber
- Size: 16.75″H, 13.75″W, 3.25″D
- Weight: 6.8 LBS (without water)
- Filter Longevity: Approximately 1 year
- Materials: Coconut-Carbon base filter system housed in a powder-coated steel casing
- Connectivity: Compatible with any 3/8″ standard cold water line
How easy is it to install the 3-Stage Under-the-Sink System?
The system is very easy to install and should take less than 15 minutes using household tools. You simply turn off the water supply to your faucet, attach the new hoses and system to sit in-line from the supply to the faucet and then turn the water back on. It’s as simple as it gets.
How often does the filter need to be replaced?
The filters may slow down depending on your water quality but ultimately you should never let it get to that level. Make a note of your install date as a reminder of when to replace the filters annually. With our VIP program, you will not forget when to switch the filters and save money!
What are the dimensions of the filter system?
The Filter System is 16.75″ tall, 13.75″ wide and 3.25″ deep. The System, when dry, will weigh approximately 7 pounds.
Does it filter both hot and cold water?
No, only the cold water line will be filtered.
What contaminants are removed?
Chlorine up to 90%
Chloramines up to 93%
Fluoride up to 99.5%
Nitrates up to 95%
BPA up to 92%
Pharmaceuticals Up to 99%
Lead, Iron, Copper, Mercury, Aluminum up to 99.99%
Is it required to drill a hole under the sink?
No, the unit can stand or lean in place. If desired, the unit can be drilled in for more space under the sink.
Do you offer a warranty?
With our VIP program, you are guaranteed warranty for life. Non VIP members will have warranty for 30 days.
In order to ensure the capabilities of the system to exceed NSF Standards, we had the filter system independently tested by an EPA Accredited labratory in the U.S.A. Our rigorous testing gives you peace of mind that the 3-stage system will provide you and your family the cleanest and safest water available, straight from your tap.